Pages

Friday, March 2, 2007

WENDY



The Freestyle diva Wendy is still keeping freestyle alive with Joe Zangie with their new duet "WHEN I WANT YOU BACK" You can hear the song on both of their myspace pages.
Wendy is currently writing new songs and is in the studio. TRUST! I got to hear a piece of what is coming. Its going to be fierce! The new tracks are going to be House music.
I plan on having a "Wendy Weekend" I will post all her songs, and a full bio on her. For now I give you a personal favorite of mine.
Stay tuned for new music by Joe Zangie!!

IT'S OVER
www.mediafire.com/?ayraq2jyzyj

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I´ve never heard of this girl before. First time was herre in this blog. She has great songs.
I can´t wait for the Wendy weekend that you mentioned.
Thanks a lot for keeping freestyle alive.