Pages

Friday, March 2, 2007

FREESTYLE MIX PART 1

This is an awesome 2 part Freestyle mix done by my friend 'Never'That boy got talent!lol. I am posting the first part today and the 2nd part next week. You should check out his blog 'the after hours blog' for more of his mixes. The link is on the right side of this page. Email him and ask him to do more freestyle mixes =)

Freestyle mix part 1
http://www.zshare.net/audio/fs1-mp3.html

can you feel the beat - lisa lisa & cult jam with full force
[vocal mix] i'll be all you ever need - trinere
[extended mix] take me in your arms - lil suzy
[original mix] fantasy girl - johnny o
[original mix] spring love - stevie b
[original mix] if you leave me now - jaya featuring stevie b
[extended mix] together forever - lisette melendez
[remix] because of you - the cover girls
[extended mix] change on me - cynthia
[remix] boy i've been told - sa-fire
[original mix] give me tonight - shannon

No comments: