Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Angelina- The Album



Angelina is one of the best freestyle singers out there. This latina is from San Jose Cali.
I love way she sings in spanglish. She was one of the 1st Artists to do that.
Angelina was last heard from when her Label Upstairs Records moved to Texas.
She released 2 more CD's and a few duets with NB Ridaz. We need to get her nominated for a freestyle award! Let's hope they dont forget about this latina!

Release Me
I Don't Need Your Love
With Out Your Love
Tide Is High, The
Mambo (La Hora De Bailar)
Reach Out And Touch Me
You're All That I Need
Emotions
I'm So Deep In Your Love
Imagination
Over And Over
With Out Your Love (remix)
Download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out more details.


Look at my blog post; Home Business Owner