Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thump n Freestyle Quick Mixx II


1. You Are My (All & All) - Joyce Sims
2. Show Me - The Cover Girls
3. Silent Morning - Noel
4. Inside, Outside - The Cover Girls
5. Boy I've Been Told - Saffire
6. Can You Feel The Beat - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
7. Last Chance - Cyre
8. I Will Be Loving You - Collage
9. Party Your Body - Stevie B
10. Seductive Love - Tora
11. On My Own - Ana Garcia
12. Endless Nights - Cynthia
13. Come Go With Me - Expose
14. Highways Of Love - Johnny O
15. I Go Crazy - Katalina
16. All Night - Trinere
17. Dreamin' Of Love - Stevie B
18. Say It's Gonna Rain - Will To Power
19. You Don't Have To Worry - Rhythmcentric
20. You Know You Want It - Jean
Download


Would you believe I just found out there is a volume 4 in this series? I read the track listing, dont know if I would be interested in it.

Special thanks to DJ Dan Ski over at La Radio for sending this to me!!!

1. Wondering 2001 - Tonasia
2. Let Me Be the One
3. House This
4. Give Me Tonight [Hex Hector Remix] - Shannon
5. Set U Free [Extended] - Planet Soul
6. In de Ghetto - David Morales
7. Release Me - Angelina
8. Show Me
9. Let the Music Play - Shannon
10. Higher Love - Paradigm
11. I Do Both (Jay and Jane) - La Rissa
12. Stay in Love [Extended]
13. Do You Miss Me [Dreamhouse Mix] - Jocelyn Enriquez
Download

3 comments:

THE INCREDIBLE HULK said...

Anyone ever noticed the kind of women singing Freestyle? They look good!!!!! Checkout the girl on CD cover! DAMN!!!...Now that's what I'm saying...LOL

Thanks for this one, holmes.

PEACE,

THE HULK

Anonymous said...

Can you reupload volume II? It cuts off at the end and does not include the full mix.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Poderia repostar esse? o link de download já não funciona mais.