Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

MicMac's Greatest Hits CD 1



& More- You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
Abby Lynn- No More Tears
Andre- Reach For Me Tonight
Angie- Kiss Me Touch Me
Charlie Babie- In The Name Of Love
Charlie Rock- Missing You
Clear Touch- Fallen Angel
Cynthia & Johnny O- Dreamboy/Dreamgirl
David- I'm Not Gonna Cry Over You
Dominica- Love String
Eileen Flores- Touch Me With Your Heart
Exo- Why Did You Do It
Face- I'm Forever Yours
Groove Therapy- Am I Gonna Be The One
Johnny O- I Love You
Judy Torres- Holding On
Laura Enea- Can We Find A Way
Rios Sisters- Are You Looking For Love

Part I *NEW LINK*
Part II

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sup bro thanx for this been wanting to get me a copy of this listen i saw a older post and you were asking if anyone got these let me know if you still need them i got all the tazmania freestyle volumes and i also got all the viper freestyle parade volumes i also got all the 12" of micmac volumes i may have tons more you might be looking for


Sunday, July 8, 2007
LQQKING FQR THESE...

Hey everyone..
I'm looking for Tazmania, Freestyle Parade, Artistik, Mic Mac or 12 inches of Mic Mac compilation cds. Anyone have any??
Let me know thanks!

Anonymous said...

1st link doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

first link dont work, but love the music...looking for lots of late 80's early 90's freestyle.
micmac, freestyle. here in western mass we listen to "90.7 club house dance music"

Anonymous said...

Freestyle10461!!

Email me @xclusive818ltn@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Can you reupload it?

Anonymous said...

looks like mediafire shut down the link. leave it to the suits to f%^& s^&^ up! much love though.