Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

CLASSIFIED DANCE VOL. 1 **NEW LINK**


This comp CD has been very popular on this blog. This is the 3rd time I had to put up a new link. This CD is way better then the Galaxy Freestyle CD's. Too bad there was never a Vol. 2.

1. Forever (Make Believe)
2. With All My Heart (Heaven)
3. Only You (Damien Bautista)
4. You Are The One (Bernadette)
5. Tonight I Give You My Heart (Suzi Choi)
6. What Will I Do (Damien Bautista)
7. Only (Jocelyn Enriquez)
8. Remember (Kuya)
extended mixes
9. Forever (Make Believe)
10. With All My Heart (Heaven)
11. Only You (Damien Bautista)
12. You Are The One (Bernadette)
13. Tonight I Give You My Heart (Suzi Choi)
14. Only (Jocelyn Enriquez)
http://www.mediafire.com/?9cxgrn1i1is

2 comments:

Vanessa C said...

I agree. This is by far one of my favorite compilations, but then again, I am partial. Jocelyn is my favorite freestyle artist, even if she's a Jesus freak now.

Anonymous said...

anyway to repost this? pretty please!