Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

JOCELYN ENRIQUEZ "A LITTLE BIT OF ECSTASY"


Jocelyn Enriquez, A Little Bit of Ecstacy

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Little Bit of Ecstasy (Radio Edit)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (12" Mix)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (Freefloor Mix)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (Deeper Mix)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (Hard Deeper Mix)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (Cibola Mix)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (Dirt Mix)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (Crunch Mix)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (Do You Miss Me (X-Mix)
Little Bit of Ecstasy (Mr. Bolisario)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ft4zdzmfqmi

4 comments:

Mixed Up In Glitter said...

thank you so much for these :-) xoxo

blucas42 said...

PLEASE re-upload A Little Bit of Ecstasy, by Jocelyn Enriquez! I'm trying to create an updated remix and I am having trouble finding pieces and vocals clean enough to use. Anything you can offer (especially the acapella) would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 240 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Can you up load again the Crunch Mix, cant find this great song anywhere plz